Need a birth, marriage, death certificate or CENOMAR (Singleness)? e-Census allows you to request these documents anytime, anywhere!
Now requesting for these documents are so easy. Just login to www.ecensus.com.ph I heard they are using a data center virtualization to make every transaction a breeze.
Anyway, on their website you can do the following:
- Request for copies of Birth / Marriage / Death Certificate / CENOMAR (Singleness)
- Pay my requests online via Credit Card (for Japan, Australia, New Zealand, U.S., Canada and Europe credit cards only)
- Pay my requests through Banco De Oro / UnionBank / correspondent foreign banks
- Pay my requests online using my Banco De Oro account via myBDO Internet Banking
- Pay my requests online using my UnionBank account via UnionBank Online Banking
- Verify the status of my requests
- Download Application Forms
The e-census service has been accessible for fairly a long period now and I know that this information would be useful for those that are in need of applying for their documents, but reside in far-flung places. With this one-of-a-kind service, internet users can now apply for their documents at E-census.com, NSO’s one of a kind Internet service. For each application that turns up positive, NSO charges Php 300.00 which is inclusive of the delivery fee, which sends the documents directly to your doorstep.