But what does fit really mean? Even if you're thin, it mean doesn't you're fit.
According to WikiHow, Being "fit" essentially means being able to perform well in a wide variety of physically taxing circumstances. For some people, it also means being able to "fit" into their favorite clothes, while for others, it's just getting in shape. Either way, if you find yourself running out of breath when doing simple things like walking up a few stairs or playing catch, it's time to improve your physical condition.
So how to get fit
- Develop the right attitude.
- Incorporate more physical exercise into your daily routine.
- Start an exercise regimen and stick to it
- Keep track of your progress, and be proud of minor improvements.
- Listen to your body and do not overload it if you don't know what are you doing.